1. What"s your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. Where were you come from?
4. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
5. What is the main crop in your hometown?
6. What is the difference between Beijing and your hometown?
7. What are the main places of interest in your hometown?
8. What is the climate like in your hometown?
9. What is the character of the people like in the region where you live?
10. What are the differences in accent between the people of your hometown and Beijing?
11. What is people"s favorite food in your region?
12. How do you make dumplings?
13. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
14. Why is the Spring Festival so important to Chinese people?
15. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated in your country?
16. Tell me something about the Lantern Festival.
17. Tell me something about the Qing Ming Festival.
18. Tell me something about the customs of your country.
19. How long have you lived in Beijing?
20. What is the weather like in Beijing?
21. How do you compare the climate in Beijing with that in your hometown?
22. What place in Beijing do you like best? Why ?
23. Which is the worst place you"ve been to China?
24. Which is the best place you"ve been to China?
25. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
26. What are the major social problems in Beijing? How can they be solved?
27. What is the biggest problem China faces?
28. What places in Beijing should a foreigner visit? Why?
29. Could you tell me something about your family?
30. Have you any children?
31. What is your child"s name? Does his name have a meaning?
32. What does your wife/husband do?
33. When did you get married?
34. Describe your wedding.
35. How have weddings changed in recent years?
36. Are there any special customs about wedding in your region?
37. Describe a traditional wedding ceremony.
38. Where did you go for your honeymoon?
39. Did you have to ask for permission from your parents before you got married?
40. Is it acceptable for couples to live together without marrying?
41. Where do you think a newly couple should live? Living with their parents or on their own?
42. What responsibilities should a couple take?
43. How do Chinese usually celebrate birthdays?
44. Are there any traditions concerning the birth of a baby?
45. What kind of parent do you intend to be?
46. What do you think of One-Child Policy in China?
47. Why do people in China traditionally want to have a son?
48. What difficulties do Chinese farmers have concerning their old age?
49. What do you think needs to be done in order to relieve the farmer"s worries?
50. What hope or fears do you have for your children?
51. What sort of culture do you hope your child will grow up in?
52. Are you going to bring up your child differently from the way you were brought up? How?
53. Do you enjoy shopping?
54. Who does most of the shopping in your family?
55. What are you good at cooking? What is your favorite dish?
56. Who does most of cooking in your family?
57. Is there *** discrimination in China?
58. How do you sum up women"s conditions in China?
59. What are the causes of *** discrimination?
60. Should government pay certain salaries to those housewives? Why or why not?
61. Would you want your wife to continue with her career or to stay at home taking care of the household after you get married?
62. Have you ever wished to be one of the opposite ***? Why (why not)?
63. What would you do if your next-door neighbour were noisy nearly all the time?
64. Do you have a lot of friend?
65. What does friendship mean to you? What kind of people do you make friend with?
66. What is your major?
67. How do you like your major?
68. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
69. Do you still remember your school days?
70. What impressed you most when you were at university?
71. Which is the best university in your country?
72. Could you sum up your own study habits in a few points?
73. What do you think of the practice of setting up key schools in primary and secondary school education in China?
74. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?
75. What do you think education should be? Should it be a process of learning what is useful for your future life or should it be simply learning for enjoyment? Why?
76. What do you do for a living?
77. What do you do in the office every day?
78. Since your job seems too professional to me, could you explain it in detail?
79. What are your job prospects?
80. If you had the opportunity to change your job, what would you do with it?
81. Do you have any ambitious?
82. Will any possible future changes affect your job in any way?
83. What are your spare time interests?
84. How do you spend your weekends?
85. What is your favorite sport? What are the rules?
86. What is the most popular sport in your country?
87. What are the sporting facilities like in your university/Beijing?
88. What do you know about Qigong? Do you believe in Qigong?
89. What do you do in your spare time?
90. Do you often read newspapers? If not, why ones do you read?
其一，面对很多话题，同学们只能说出寥寥数语，而且绝大多数同学所说的内容基本雷同。如a famous animal in China，中国学生的标准答案就是panda，而且关于panda，同学们除了说出It has white body and black eyes或者It's cute之外，几乎没有区别于其他同学的内容。
其二，在面对相当数量的话题时，同学们感到无话可说。例如a wedding you have attended，很多同学称自己没有参加过任何婚礼，导致在考场上语塞。
首先要学会做有心人，平时和同学、朋友聊天，要多注意收集他人的人生经历。比如一个同学绘声绘色地描述了他去云南游玩的经历，即便你本人没有去过云南，也可以把这一段话改编成一段出色的雅思口语trip题答案;其次，如果确实对于某个话题感到无话可说。我们可以借助现在最为发达的网络平台来寻找答案。例如在准备describe a park这道题目的时候，南京同学往往会将目标锁定在Xuan Wuhu lake park上，所以我们会听到许多同学描述完全相同的事物，如There's a zoo indside of it, and there're different kinds of animal in it, such as…这样的描述确实难以令考官产生兴趣。那么如果我们借助网络来搜索答案，又可以得到什么结果呢?在Google或者维基百科(Wikipedia)中，我们输入关键词 Disneyland, California, 就能得到全部的关于加州迪斯尼的资料。从这个公园产生的背景，到这个公园各个部分的简介。比如关于其中一个叫做 Redwood Greek Challenge Trail的景点，我们得到了以下信息：
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail (opened February 8, 2001) : A play area for kids, featuring a Mount Shasta wilderness-like setting and suspension and wire bridges. It also features rock climbing and a Brother Bear scene cave. It is also designed for adventurous adults.
Well, I don't have a certain favorite attraction in particular, but if I have to say, I'd probably say it is Redwood Creek Challenge Trail. Actually, it's a play area for kids but it also attracts a young adult like me for its design. It is a mount shape background with a exciting suspension and wire bridge, and also a cute brother bear cave which even fascinates a lot of adults.
不难看出，上面一段口语答案和关于Xuan Wuhu Lake Park的描述，无论从评分的哪个角度，都是关于Disneyland的这一段获胜。